Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Ultra-Fast Review of Jennifer's Body

YAWN. FART.

I can't remember the last time I watched a film with such a promising storyline that I hated as badly as I did with this movie.

Diablo Cody needs to not do "horror" ever again. The acting was terrible, even from Adrian Brody, who I normally enjoy. No boobs or nudity of any kind, not that that's important, but for a rated-r movie that has a ton of females, we could've gotten something to make the time easier spent on this steaming turd. The camera always cuts away when the gore really gets going. In fact, most of the attacks inflicted by Jennifer are imposed (shadows on the wall, etc.).

The dialogue is the most atrocious assault in this whole crapfest. Chicks actually say things like "You give me such a wettie," as opposed to 'woody', and "He's so salty" when referring to a hot guy. The Juno-dialogue in a horror film just sucks. This whole movie sucks. Super-weak plot, lame line delivery, and an insultingly stupid "twist" at the end. Jackass:The Movie had a better story than this!

I would seriously administer a barium-enema to myself before watching this popped-zit of a movie again. Stay away at all costs, don't waste your movie-time on this butt-suckling, sack of phlegm-vomit.

No comments: